Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday July 9, 2013

So here I am  at home. As  wander around my familiar surroundings, I am overcome with peace..I can breathe deeper. I can converse without tears.
There's a  "honey-Do" list in the making.. It makes me happy to have assorted tasks to complete and lots of time to do so.
There are so many things to look forward to : cooking and eating fresh food, going to training with Daisy (the now 55 pound newest canine addition), working in the yard, cleaning out and organizing the basement.
I'm wondering what to do with all the leftover dehydrated food...I don't guess I can donate it to a food bank as it's not commercial nor is it "sealed for your protection"...I think I'll just eat it. I lost 10 pounds during my hike.  For once, the weight on my driver's license is correct!
Things I want to do:
Yoga, regularly
Garden, consistently
Walk a LOT more...my back didn't bother me a single time while I was hiking...I've been home 3 days and it's an issue..stiff.
Keep my drivers license accurate...I'm finding I still have hiker appetite, but not burning hiker calories...Hmmmm
Several of you have commented that I should still blog...I'll give it a shot..once a week or so..I can't imagine anything interesting enough to share/ worth reading
maybe it's like watching a soap opera or reality show...paying attention to someone else's stuff may take your mind off of your own stuff..( for the good or bad)
 
the  unofficial blog  title :  the crazy daily adventures of a temporarily "kept" woman

No comments:

Post a Comment