Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thursday may 30

We left at 715..I have earplugs, but apparently, the hiker virus is still alive..someone was puking at 3am....team fortis heard it..we were out of there!
Today is a light day..only 13 Miles...we were so worthless..stopped at lost mtn wayside at 1030am...I had a ham sandwIch, sweet potato fries, followed by a blackberry ice cream float made with sierra mist......then we opened the red wine I'd been carrying since Waynesboro...we polished off 1.5L
we left the wayside at 3pm and walked the 4 miles to camp..sharing a tent site...had a box of red wine each with cold dinner (I ate the lunch i would've had today)
big day tomorrow 21 miles, alarm set for 5am...ugh..long day, but Saturday will be another easy day.
Pics: my trail family:
trooper battling climate control...fleece half on
M80 being himself...
Willow being good..waiting for the treat..love those bottom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment