Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pooh

Now that the departure date  draws VERY near, I find myself weighing the options a bit more carefully when it comes to my free time. On one hand, I feel I should  be "training" somehow; devoting my precious free time to all things backpacking....on the other  hand I realize each morsel of free time IS precious and I should devote it to what/who is precious to me...namely my family and friends.
so I've found myself being quite the electric blanket slob.   nothing feels better than basking in the warmth of the blanket in the bed, especially when it's bone chilling cold and blustery outside.
I'll have plenty of opportunities to be cold on  the AT....
I'm sure Winnie the pooh would have something to say about this...I .think he'd agree...under the warm blanket is a great place to be on a blustery day

No comments:

Post a Comment