Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friday may 10

The plan today was to go back and do the 5 mile portion ending at Trent's grocery. Andrea and Emily also wanted to do a little trail magic, so we stopped by the store for fresh fruit (apples, bananas, oranges) and some high calorie junk (little Debbie variety).
We dropped zag & em off and they walked north to south, then we drove around to the south end and started walking north all carrying some trail magic to hand out. Somewhere in the middle we met and handed off the car keys....we didn't see another hiker the whole time...we just carried that magic right back to the car! It was so nice to take a casual stroll along the trail with Andrea. I was able to show her the wintergreen leaves (didn't find any berries) and some other plants I had been telling her about.
I do not have the words to describe the joy I feel when I am with Andrea. I hope each person reading this has had or does have someone that makes their life wonderful.
Pics: two goofy hikers; a lovely blossom on an unidentified tree

No comments:

Post a Comment